1UZFE vs 2UZFE PS pump

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dyogim

Needing some info on the mounting differences between the 1UZ-FE and 2UZ-FE power steering pump. I would prefer to swamp out the 2UZ-FE pump with the 1UZ-FE pump. As the reservoir is integrated into the pump. Does anyone know if the mount points/brackets are different. If so, is there a way to make the 1UZ-FE pump work on the 2UZ-FE motor?

Thanks in advance!

1uz Gen1/2 motors LS400 have reserviour bolted to the top of the pump. Early SC400 are remote. VVti 1uz have a remote reservour and I have tried to fit an early pump onto it. The rear mounting bolts have a different offset and the reserviour fouls on the alloy top cambelt cover. I even tried grinding off an extra lug on the cam cover and it still would not fit. The 3uz lists a different pump but I used a VVti 1uz pump but had to change some mounting studs around for which holes where provided on the block. I suspect an early reserviour type pump would not fit onto the 2uz as they are close to a VVti engine design.

1uz Gen1/2 motors LS400 have reserviour bolted to the top of the pump. Early SC400 are remote. VVti 1uz have a remote reservour and I have tried to fit an early pump onto it. The rear mounting bolts have a different offset and the reserviour fouls on the alloy top cambelt cover. I even tried grinding off an extra lug on the cam cover and it still would not fit. The 3uz lists a different pump but I used a VVti 1uz pump but had to change some mounting studs around for which holes where provided on the block. I suspect an early reserviour type pump would not fit onto the 2uz as they are close to a VVti engine design.

Thanks for the info!