2UZFE Valves for 1UZFE Heads?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I got a set of 2uzfe heads from my buddy Wayne. I took both of them out and did the measurements. Both of the 2uzfe valves are slightly larger, lighter and longer. However, the stem diameter is just little smaller for the 2uzfe. I will get the numbers little later on.... What do u guys think?

Yes 2uzfe head and intake would flow better, but then you will need 2uzfe harness, ecu, throttle cable mods and others... it might be little to much mod for most.... Secondly, due to taller intake.. the hood might not close...

i didn't know if this was for your sc470tt project or others, anyway in your case i would run a standalone so the harness, throttle cable shouldn't be a problem on that scale of a project. And then the taller intake, would the later 1uz vvti intake bolt onto 2uz head elminating that problem?

thats one major PITA right there putting smaller (5,5mm vs 6,0mm) stemm valves into the 1uz head

i would bin this idea

Just FYI, I've got around 920 USD total in new SiBr guides for my heads, ($280 material and $640 labor to remove old, install and ream new to fit) so you could figure that as a worst case if you decided to go with smaller stem valves.

John