1UZFE Powered E30 BACK at the track

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

drifty325i

Went out to Ruapuna again yesterday for a playday. Unfourtunitly for me my brake booster seal/diaframe blew in a warm up lap earlier in the day ( booster needs a rebuild now) so i only had man power to brake......so needless to say i had bugger all brakes but still enough to have some fun as well as clean up some Turbos Jappa"s (Mazda Spirit R RX7, Nissan 200SX,Silvia,r33 GTR, and a few mr2s) and my personal favourite Porsche's, one 911 Carrera4 3.6 with a carrera cup exhaust (sounds so good) and one Caymen S so i was well chuffed with that!! Oh and cleaning up an R33 GTR on the straight!!

There was a GT2 Porsche out there but due to various reasons we didn't get near each other all day, oh well maybe next time. I'm sure if it was pedaled well it would of totally left me in its dust anyway.

I'm starting to get my heal toe going but due to the brakes being boosterless i couldn't heal toe particularly well because the pedal had to much travel.

Anyway i hope you guys enjoy it, remember if you like it give me a five star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad79wsLdle4

1000 x 667 (99.89K)

Your having way too much fun. Looks like a well set up package, nice work.

Is the engine stock?

That is great stuff!

Love the catching/passing of the Porsches... those poor owners watching an E30 BMW passing them must have been a serious demoralizer. I can just see them scratching their heads wondering what BMW engine sounds... like... THAT???

Haha thanks J, my old man has a 911 and asks him self the same thing every time i leave him in the dust. One of my mates is almost finished building a BMW V8 powered e30 so should be interesting to compare

Drifty, do you think your car is faster then the new M3 BMW's right now?

I'm trying to imagine what a N/A 1uz-fe motor in small BMW would be like. You're probably laying down around 200whp or so... Hmmmm?

I use to beat out the M3 beamers with my SC400.. I raced 2 of them and pulled on both, that was with my nitrous running..

Great vid! Cool car too, looks like it drives great. I reckon a replacement short runner intake manifold, some headers and a re-tune and it'll make an awesome difference in something that light.