1UZFE into 94 4runner

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

YOTAMOTA

I see that this swap has been done numerous times. I decided that I am going to try it. I have purchased a 91 and a 94 LS 400. Both cars are complete and running. I have lots of mechanical experience but I am a little intimidated by the wiring. I have the basics down but I struggle with reading a schematic. I have plans to convert a 94 4runner with the 3.0 and 5spd. I am going to retain the original tranny. I also want to swap a 1uz into my 95 toyota pickup with 22re and 5spd. Its gonna be a long process but i will try to document it here. Any advice or tips will be greatly appreciated.:eek:

Attachments

• runner2.jpeg
    runner2.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 155
I'm about to do the same to my 92 4Runner, I am also fitting a GM Eaton M90 supercharger and a Toyota landcruiser Prado disc brake rear diff to stop it. There has been a lot of talk about overheating so I have a Craig Davis 115 liters per minute electric waterpump to fit to it.

Working on it

I pulled the v8 from the ls 400 and got the 3slow out of the runner and had to stop. I had to move locations. I am building a shop to finish project. I hope to pour concrete this weekend and have the building up in a few weeks. I will have some more updates as soon as i get back to turning some wrenches.