92 celsior 1uzfe in 1986 4runner . Need ecu

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Micky.D

Hey all , I've been planning on building my 1986 4runner into a trophy truck / prerunner , was building a 350 Chev and came across this 1uzfe on eBay , I bought it complete with engine loom to connector plugs , igniters , and cluster , I thought I had the engine ecu but unfortunately it was the abs ecu , so now I have a 92000km engine in mint condition that I can't start on the wiring as I don't know what part number ecu I need , I work with ecu's every day but I don't have any of these ;( , the engine is from a 1992 celsior with traction control throttle body , any info really appreciated as I'm running in circles with what ecu I need , I'm killing the traction control also, don't want it , I would like to try run the celsior cluster if possible ??? I have about five 89661500... Numbers written here , will the loom connection tell what I need ??? Cheers
Micky.D

There's 4 different ECUs so my recommendation is to return to eBay and find a UZZ31 Soarer loom and 'puter and go from there as they have better fuel and ignition maps plus are and easier wireup. Some Green top injectors wouldn't go astray either

Thanks guys , i got info from toyodiy and it wasnt very clear , i have just got the vin off the car but not much use so far , would the soarer have the exact same sensors ?? So I can plug and go ??? Is the soarer unit better in performance and are these green injectors you speak of lol , I just found a celsior being wrecked , might buy ecu, loom, fuse box cluster loom and trans shifter loom as I have the celsior shifter with the sport and power modes ???? Cheers mike