1uzfe in vl

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

2QIK2C

hey ppl im wanting to do a conversion its my first conversion im wanting to get a few pointers on wat the best way to get the engine to sit in the engine bay is i heard the celsior type 1uz fits straight into the vl without having to modify the sump in any way the only prob is i gotta customize the exhaust manifold wat wud be the best idea for sitting the engine into the engine bay wud i have to custom make the engine mounts or wud i be able to weld brackets to the engine mounts onto the engine itself ?? i need a lil help so watever u know and can help me with please say in here

Attachments

• the internet has been moved renamed or removed.jpg
    the internet has been moved renamed or removed.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 5
Do a search on here,maxpower did a thread on fitting his into a vl,i also have done this and can possible help you.Use a celsior/ls400 as the sump fits perfect and so does the oil filter.I find with mine i have to use a delco oil filter as a standard aftermaret filter for ls wont fit .Use crown exhaust if you can get them or a set of customs if you have the $$$$.

Did you post on calaisturbo for an engine??

Please use a fullstop once in a while,it makes it to hard to read.

yea i am the guy looking for the 1uzfe engine on calaisturbo.lol sorry bout the fullstops.where bouts do u live lol i cud use a hand doing this coinversion.

Attachments

• pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 162
  • pic9.jpg
    pic9.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 157
  • pic10.jpg
    pic10.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 154
  • pic8.jpg
    pic8.jpg