1UZFE E30.....and introduction

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

tankardj

Hello to everyone i recently joined this forum and have been basically lurking and pm small questions here and there but finally decided to let my little creation be known. My basic history is i own a single turbo supra, 01 lightly modded IS300 and as of last weekend a new 1987 auto BMW 3-series. I am not real familiar with the car but did some research for engine swaps and mods and came across drifties awesome e30.

So far here are the cost/parts i have aquired i know i have a long way to go but im conifdent ill make it happen with help and advise from such a great and knowledgable community.

---PARTS I HAVE---
BMW e30---Free
1uzfe "from 96 SC400" w/ECU harness and assesories --Free
vortech V2 Supercharger "no brackets or assesories"--Free
T5 Transmission "from 96 camaro"-- Free

---Parts I Need---
Clutch and fly wheel for T5 to 1uz
radiator
Trans-adapter for T5 to 1uz
Bracket for Vortch supercharger
custom mounts for engine and trans

My goal for the car is basically i have done mainly straight line racing and never had a car i felt confortable throwing around corners without worrying about a hefty repair bill. I love all my cars but the BMW seems to be the most fun to throw around i think especially after seeing TWINS E30 drift BMW love that car. So basically a track/drift car is what id like to see come out of it with no more then 400HP. I think its very possible and have been inspired by some of the work that is in this forum already.

So basically 1uzfe mated to T5 manual transmission and eventually supercharged if room permits.:privateeye:

Before i close i want to say thanks to autronic for helping me with figuring out the T5 transmission issues i have been inquring about, i look forward to all your advise and guidance and will keep this thread updated reguraly with my progress.......Ill add pics later as im at work now.

Thanks
StupidSlow