1UZ to R150 with KS Bell and 1UZSwapkit flywheel - what clutch?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

live4soccer7

So i've been narrowing down all my parts and I have most of them now. I'm working on the clutch and pressure plate setup to go along with the 1UZ and the R150F for my 4runner.

There are a couple people using the Marlin HD clutch kit for the 3.0 and there's also another guy using this one: http://www.dxdracingclutches.com/html/celica.html

The flywheel that I'm using is from 1uzswapkits and is a modified 3vz flywheel and I've gone with the ks bell housing. What do you guys recommend for a good clutch and pressure plate that will hold up to the 1UZ and withstand a little bit of towing and good use? I'm just trying to see what everyone is using out there and if there is a clear winner for the selection of this setup.

Thanks and any help/opinions is/are much appreciated

I am sitting with the same predicament for my 3UZ swap. :confused:
One of the regular guys here, Samsdad said:
"I use R32 GTR Skyline pressure plates, 100 series Landcruiser clutch disc and release bearing in the Hilux/Surf swaps"

This is what I'm going to run. There's a guy over at pirate that is running this with his 1UZ mated to an R150F. You might want to step up to the next stage of that clutch, but he says he loves it. Said it's nice and smooth and hasn't had any issues with it slipping at all.

Clutch/PP: SBC Part # KTY11-HD-OFE Celica (89lc recommendation from page 23) - About 2200 lbs