Best way for 1UZ to R150?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

live4soccer7

I have seen a few kits out there for bell housings, flywheel and clutch setups out there for the 1UZ to R150 adaptions, however I am curious to hear from those that have done the swap before (going into an 84 4runner) what is the best way/kit to go with?

After trying the adapter plates first off, then products such as Dellow etc I noticed a couple of years back that there was a seller on eBay based in Thailand doing bellhousings so after some chat back and forth I decided to get one on for a Hilux conversion and try it out (seller is KSracing) well firstly being in Western Australia the thing turned up in 3 days and for the 4wd R series boxes was the perfect height. So from there an "over the counter flywheel" was needed, Xtreme performance did a nice flywheel that was easily sourced (same day) and the auto flywheel bolts were able to be used so that saves finding suitable replacements. For the clutch itself I used an FZJ80 10 inch Landcruiser clutch disc and also release bearing for the same vehicle with an R32 Skyline pressure plate. Bolt it all together and there's that part over. Clutch fork? Stock Hilux/4runner as with the pivot ball (fit a 2mm spacer). Cut 35mm off of the KS bells slave pedestool and use a stock V6 4runner clutch slave cyl (also the Hilux/4runner rubber boot is used for the clutch fork). Now this does mean that you have to countersink one bellhousing bolt and find an appropriate cap screw to replace said bolt with but the end result is as close as you are going to get to a factory feel and operation with the hardest part being making up the new hydraulic lines and brackets to secure them. As a bit of added security with the bellhousing I also recut all the threads and fitted helicoils. The total cost was much the same as most commonly available kits yet with pretty much everything available from any auto parts store

It also depends on what year r150 you're talking about. considering your setup is pre-1996 I'd say that going with one of the imported bellhousings is your best bet for now.