1UZ Issue at Full Engine Load!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Rawal4x4

Well, we seem to be having an issue with the engine cutting or missing at full load (driving in sand / up hard inclines etc). We are running a Denso fuel pump which I believe is out of a 2UZ / 1FZ Land Cruiser ( Part No. 23221-74110).

Issue is quite apparent on linked video! It only started happening after first few sand runs and I noticed that the oil temp was running quite high as well. So does it sound like a bad fuel pump or something else?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9428808/ijc_indus_sand_runs_fj40_concordia_uzi_suhaib_kiani/

It does sound like you did very near to nothing to address your problem.
1 No error codes, nor indication if there are any
2 No info on your setup (at least,factory ecu or not)
3 No info on engine specs, generation

If you suspect fuel pump, arrange fuel pressure gauge and see how the pressure goes when you detect missing

Havent been on for a long time so scuse the ignorance, but as George R said, what is your system? I can assume off-road?
Anyway, you said after the first few runs. Were THEY OK? Was it because the engine was cold, then perhaps overheating? Do you have a water temp gauge? What was it reading.
I would agree with your initial diagnosis, except for the oil temp. Was that because you were running at a relatively slow speed, so maybe not getting sufficient flow of cool air?
Back to the "first few runs", maybe there's now a blockage in the fuel system?
Lots to check! Let us know how you go.

i am having similar issues, im running a stock motor, autronic sm4 that does have a tune (getting better tune in a week or so), i might get a fuel pressure gauge and see what happens, it only seems to happen after i give it some gas, i have only done about 60 kms since getting it together, ran it about 6 times, 10km each time, seems to do the first 5 -7 km fine, then on the way home, just plays up, any other advice?