Parts 1jz engine harness for sale

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sideshow

hi all i know this isnt a 1uz harness

but someone from toymods got me to mod their 1jz loom and due to him probably running out of money and these days toy mods suks ass

i am selling a 1jz enigne harness all modified with fuses and relays ready to fit to a conversion vehicle will afew wires left over all labelled

im pretty sure its out of a soarerbut ill double check during the week

so if anyone knows someone thats is looking for one let me know

i also have a v6 harness i did for street commodores magazine
ill tell u this once never trust dik heads from magazine companies

all they do is pull there weenies and talk crap so im goin to hop on the street commodores forums and sell it and see if the magazine guys realise heheheheheehe

bloody got 5 looms sitting waiting for customers to pay me and ive got bloody bills to pay so its revenge time hehehe

ifno one ends up with these looms i will take hostage photos and send them to their owners

then they willgo into a big tin then i will light them on fire

hehehehehehehe

im running out of room at work to store **** heheheheheheh

hey yes i have an ecu that will match the plugs that go into that pic of the ecu

do u need any other parts

i think i have an igniter tooo if u need one

where my shop is there is a japanese importer and ive worked with them for 10 years

they dont do dodgey stuff like the place u said

let us know what u need

it is a long weekend here in australia so monday is a holiday

so ill be back at work on tuesday so ill try take a photo of it then

but the loom is all std and everything is there

some coil plugs might be brittle and slight cracks but that is common to all

1jz looms

let us know if you are keen

thanks

jim

Im not too worried about the condition per se, only that its uncut, and is definately from a soarer.

I definately need the ecu, and the harness for now. I will need an igniter, and some other things like a throttle body (with tps) that was also damaged. I also need an iac tube, and lower oil pan with strainer.

Lets talk money first on the ecu and harness shipped, and go from there.

Sideshow,

You may need to confirm there isn't any difference between left and right hand drive looms.

It would be a bummer to send a loom half way around the world then find it wouldn't fit.

Sideshow,

You may need to confirm there isn't any difference between left and right hand drive looms.

It would be a bummer to send a loom half way around the world then find it wouldn't fit.

The 1jz motor never made it to the states. They are all RHD. Part of the swap has to do with extending the harness 24" to accomodate a LHD vehicle.

i guess there would be a difference

basically its a jdm 1j loom

its all std and everything is there

i dont have an ecu but where i work might have one

this ecu is jdm aswell

im not sure what dfferences are so i sell it as is as the idiot customer
that go me to mod it never paid me so i swapped a std loom for a modded loom plus some cash

i can mod the loom but it will be expensive

but when selling stuff overseas i prefer to sel it std

i hate it when u get 100 or so emails and calls when sending moddified stuff overseas cause the customer gets upset and the sender gets upset

anyway this loom is LHD which ive had for awhile so if it sells or not its ok
most stuff i have is hard to get so i dont sell them at forum prices
i sell them at retail prices

thanks

jim

ok cool

the loom is for an auto but ill have to see if i can get an ecu to suit it

all up including postage will be around 500 dollars australian

thanks

jim

Sorry, im a little busy, can you post me a pic. I need to make sure Its exactly what I need. I cant go on making any more mistakes. The costs of this are killing me.