1GZ-FE Vs. 3UR-FE

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I think the 1GZ is still more exotic, it will always be rare and hard to find in the usa, where the 3UR will be somewhat obtainable in the near future.

On the basis of exotic I'd have to say 12 cylinders.
It will probably remain so as more manufacturers move to 8 & 10 cylinders for their top end cars.

Rarity of 1GZ helps, built in small numbers, (wonder when they will stop?)
Lets not forget the sound, to some, 12s (or 10s) would be awful, I can't wait! Mmmm, Pagani Zonda to name one tasty sounding car.

What about this, MA61 V12, 6,000rpm, possible? sure hope so.
It will sound like an MA61 doing 12,000 rpm, is that exotic or what?

What about this, MA61 V12, 6,000rpm, possible? sure hope so.
It will sound like an MA61 doing 12,000 rpm, is that exotic or what?

I dont know about that... i was cruseing next to a v12 ferrari and i knoticed it had the exact same tone as my supra just double. it didnt sound like it was spinning twice as fast it sounded like it was spinning just as fast but had two of my motor. or like it was two supras crusing at the same rpm. or how ever you would word it, This is when i had the 7m btw. the cooler part of the story was when he thought he could school me but got schooled instead. :)

Yeah, I suppose, it would be a bit like a twin engine Cessna, you can here both engines.
A lot of the exotics have "stereo" exhausts, with the V form engine may produce a 2 engine sound.

For practical reasons mine will be one tail pipe , we will see (or hear)
(so long as it doesn't sound like a chainsaw or a rotary)