yet another wiring question.. please help

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1uz 99 4runner

i can find all the info on the ecu pin outs that anyone could ever need but i really need pin outs for the 4th ecu plug and the 3 dash harness plugs..

the engine is a 90 1uzfe

if anyone could help me get this done soon thatd be freakin awesome. i have my 1uz mounted in my 99 4runner and wanna fire it tomorrow!!

here is the plugs i need help with

lexusplugs.jpg

ive got the factory wiring service manual for the 1990 lexus ls400 and ive got the 4th ecu plug all figured out. is the best way to figure the body plugs out by just matching wire colors??

Some go to the diagnostic plug under the dash, Some to climate control and some to gear position indicator plus one or two to ignition feed, ABS, TRC etc. I usually use the rule of matching ECU pinouts from donor to recipent vehicle. If auto hook up OD, mode and kick down, A/C, Temp and oil pressure and seem to get it right

Some go to the diagnostic plug under the dash, Some to climate control and some to gear position indicator plus one or two to ignition feed, ABS, TRC etc. I usually use the rule of matching ECU pinouts from donor to recipent vehicle. If auto hook up OD, mode and kick down, A/C, Temp and oil pressure and seem to get it right

i finally figured out how to read the damn diagrams lmao.. looks like the 4runner DOESNT have a kickdown wire. dont know why but i cant find anything for "KD" on the runner side.