Project Thread 95 sc400 big single holset turbo

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
it's a holset hybrid,all holset parts but from different models.
i will give specs and from what turbos i took apart later.
i have been playing with these turbos on one of my mk3 supras with a 1jz and getting some great power,so we will see how it works on the 1uz.....

i think i am going to use the stock ecu for now,other people have had some good luck with piggy backing the stock ecu so we will see....:fingersx:
i am also trying hard to find out if the maft system will work with the 1uz..
and injectors,still havn't figured on those yet.i just got 12 1jz injectors today on trade,so mayby those will work..

Interesting project. Look forward to seeing you complete this, especially on such a tight budget...Check on CL about the MAFt, I think either Blizzy, or KC is using that on his supercharger project. Lex might remember which one, or perhaps ScotturNot.

Good luck.

Ryan

Interesting project. Look forward to seeing you complete this, especially on such a tight budget...Check on CL about the MAFt, I think either Blizzy, or KC is using that on his supercharger project. Lex might remember which one, or perhaps ScotturNot.

Good luck.

Ryan

KC is running it.

also thanks for the info...i just took a look at his postings,and yeah i am going to use it...best bang for the buck...