want a 1000 hp tt 1uzfe

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
using std lexus mains here
coated sbc big ends, since the crank is ground

lexus onds will be fine

You can run lextreme oversize valves and gain some extra head flow and solve the shim problem at the same time. The valve stems are longer than needed and all you need is to machine them down to suit lash.

For 1000hp I bet your taking the head off for cams and porting anyway?

got corrected on the weekend, we actually still run the factory main studs not ARP.

u won't need shimless etc unless ur pushing it over 9000rpm or very high lift which won't be needed to make the power he wants. it's pointless revving the guts out it if not needed.

cams are a must, i was talking to ash on the weekend, we were shocked at what cam specs the guys were using, they are ALOT bigger cams than what we use, by alot i mean 30-50 degrees more @ .050''

got corrected on the weekend, we actually still run the factory main studs not ARP.

u won't need shimless etc unless ur pushing it over 9000rpm or very high lift which won't be needed to make the power he wants. it's pointless revving the guts out it if not needed.

cams are a must, i was talking to ash on the weekend, we were shocked at what cam specs the guys were using, they are ALOT bigger cams than what we use, by alot i mean 30-50 degrees more @ .050''

sshhhhhh:p:p
lol

the shim problem is caused by valve bounce
put some decent springs on it, and the shims will be fine, and not get flicked out....

also seen over size exhaust valves fitted, and NO increase in power...

money more wisely spent on porting the intake runner

also seen over size exhaust valves fitted, and NO increase in power...

Your right, OS valves wont do a thing w/o head work. If they were slapped into a stock head w/ cams at the bare minimum the lash issue would be solved for a lot less than OEM toyota shim prices or custom. Then when the ports get cnc'd, those larger valves come into play. At 1000bhp i would assume the heads are getting work done besides just the cams?

Your right, OS valves wont do a thing w/o head work. If they were slapped into a stock head w/ cams at the bare minimum the lash issue would be solved for a lot less than OEM toyota shim prices or custom. Then when the ports get cnc'd, those larger valves come into play. At 1000bhp i would assume the heads are getting work done besides just the cams?

we have a mild port, just a clean up, port windows untouched and standard size valves. flows just on 290cfm, .410'' lift they seem to be doing a good job.

all right lets get this beast started got the short block going to get it checked out for squarness prior to ripping it apart. argo rods will find there new house and ross pistons in the bores
acl race bearing set and big ends
arp stud kit though out

contemplating to run a dry sump set up if you know any addvantages or dis advantages please let me konw cheers will keep you all posted

the exhaust ports where "touched"
no way std in any terms.
the OS exhaust valves did not make any difference

this is a PSI blown supercharged engine..

Having cut up some perfect heads to check where and how they can be machined..
There are some thin areas .. So be careful...