1000 horsepower lexus

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
He didn't seem to make any mention of the transmission. I wonder if that's a highly built A340E autobox in there.
Was it worth it? Well, to him, I'm sure. It's a labor of love.

Wow, 100K on an IS. Guess that's the Supra of the 21st century?

10 years ago, 50K to 60K was considered a mid to high end buildup on a Supra. With inflation, who knows?

looks like he spent most the money on multiple colour changes and wheel options.

It's small and cute for a Lexus...:p

100k for an IS300 that makes 1000hp seems like overkill and a waste of money to me.. My guess is it can't be reliable making that much power either..:eek:

Lots of gay stuff, I coulda save $30k off that and been faster and lighter... No flashy carbon, no flashy paints, no stereo. (Assuiming its $100k on the car, not the motor alone)

Dunno why, but loved it under the bonnet, hated the stereo. If he street drives it regularly, then that is pretty impressive.

What the?:confused:
From the scene in The Fast and The Furious where Jesse races the Honda S2000 with his crappy Volkswagen for pink slips.

Jesse: He's driving a Honnnnda two thoooousand
Honda S2000 drives up and the windows roll down VERY quickly
Brian Spilner: "Don't do it Jesse! I bet you he's got a hundred grand under the hood of that car!"

Yep! I recall that scene in the movie. Give me $20K and I'll build my SC400 to make 1000hp, and another $10K to handle that power. People just love big number, don't they? :p

lol now that is really funny, if read up what he has done?

"I’ve gone through three different aero kits, six sets of wheels, three sets of big brake kits, three sets of seats, four different exterior colors, and most importantly, the power-plant setup has gone from a stock 2JZ-GE NA to a 2JZ-GE Supercharged to a built 2JZ-GE Supercharged to a built 2JZ-GE single turbo to what you see today, a built Aristo 2JZ-GTE with a single turbo."

well if u go throught as many changes as he has done, then you may get closet to what he has spent, but on a 6cyl an only 850rwhp, there are supra's out there with the same 6cyl that r doing more then that?

i know all up on my car, an that is including paying the car and mods that i have done, my cost is up around the 85k mark, an by the time ive done water intercooler, 6 speed box an respray car, i will be over 100kon my ls400
Dual TB's, Whiteline swapbars, 97 RZ Supra brakes, Airbag & controller