You can now upload pictures directly to the Lextreme server!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Is the password no longer "123456" ? I can't connect, and that's where it seems to be failing. Any clues out there?

Kriss, our server seems to be very particular about the type and shape of pics to be posted.

First, don't try to post any pics with a portrait orientation, they've got to be landscape. If you "have" to post a pic with portrait orientation, then turn it on its side as Cobber did of his dog in an earlier post.

When this doesn't work, I then use a free Microsoft PowerToy called Image Resizer. Highlight the photo(s) you want to resize, pick 1024x768 screen res, and voila. Real simple & works every time. Yes, there are fancier programs out there that do the same thing, but this is real simple and real effective. Two mouse clicks and you're done.

Here's a link to it:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe

HIGHLY recommended if you're putting pics directly in the post. If you're hotlinking to a pic on PhotoBucket, I think it probably has to be the same format, ie landscape, not portrait, and if it doesn't link correctly, resize it first using Image Resizer, then put it up on PhotoBucket, then try linking to it again.