World cup

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
well so far its the under dog world cup so watch out for Argintina lol, but i think S.A will win but don't underestimate the French. i don't care who wins now but go the under dogs

Ahhh

Looks like the blue blood in me will have to start to pumping now.

After watching the game on the weekend England out played Australia, no question. The better side won without even having to resort to last second field goals.....

As a mark of respect the flags outside my house were both lowered to half mast on Sunday.

Backdraft if it's an Englnd SA final I'll bet you the Flag.

May the best side win.

Swing low sweet chariot.

Shame guys......... and to show our good sportsmanship I propose that we award England the "controversial try" and conversion! :eek:wned2:
Cobber, even with a hedged bet you went down, I see the only englishman that got his hands on the cup was the engraver!
To rub it in, you could not have been too happy with the F1 results either!
Hee hee hee
Bye
Johnno

p.s. That flag is going to look good in my pub!

It is a damn shame we can't get one of the most popular sports in the world on TV here in the US. It has been 10 years since I have played and I loved every minute of it. I still have my boots and shorts. I played against a guy who played prop for the Eagles for awhile. He was twice my size and ability, and still was one of the dirtiest guys I played against. 30 guys and 1 ref...there is nothing better.

Johnno,

Looks like you get a duster for the bar. PM me your postal address so I can send you the spoils.

Next time.