Australia World Cup Match win!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Ammo,

No that was our match.

The referee actually apologised after the match for not giving Australia a free kick.

Unfortunately once he'd blown the whistle for the goal he could undo it.

Thats life. We'll all remember this one bad decision and overlook all the right ones he made.

He did make one more poor decision and that was to not grant Japan a penalty kick from Tim Cahill tripping an attacker in the area. I guess it pretty well balanced out.

Poetic Justice huh?

True though, penalty from inside the box (for what was a very obvious penalty, possibly even a yellow card) and a very possible goal, traded for a previous bad decision...

worked out in the end I suppose... but it would have been nice to do them in 3-0!

I just saw the report today and I feel sorry for the Aussie team. The Brazil scored 2-0 with the Aussie team. But that means you guys were pretty good and were only 1 step to the final. Well, the Brazil has a long history of soccer. However, I'm sure the Brazillian would lose to the Aussie when talking about turbocharging, supercharging....etc..

Have just returned from liquid lunch, which followed liquid breakfast!

Aus vs Croatia started at 5am sydney time and we drew 2-2... good enough to get us through to the next roud!!!!! whooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ints now Aus vs Italy at midnight monday night. Canbt wait!

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!! OI OI OI!!!!

for sydneyites - check out townhall footage on smh! whoowhoooo!

ps - bummer - had to go to worki from 9 tillo 11! came back at 3 30! haha! :)