World Best Car?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Pro what can't you believe? That we are still talking and discussing about the same cars over and over again? Or you can't believe the LS460 is being talked about again? Or am I missing something else here altogether?...Please elaborate on your post because I am completely lost as usual......:ugh:

I gotta give the ZO6 it's props, been in many fancy sports cars in my days and that little Vette does it for me...The E55 AMG also does it for me with the combination of both luxury and sportscar combined.. The Cadilac Escalade has got to be one of the most comfortable SUV/trucks on the planet, Lincoln cars grab my attention for luxury too...Lexus, well they are good all the way around, should last as long as you want to own it, has gotta alot of fancy stuff and gadgets, very nice interior looks, but unfortunately have always lacked in performance just a bit....I believe the 600h Lex will change that perception and it's about time...

Just my opinion Pro for what ever it is worth...Any comments, put downs, retaliation remarks, disagreements, etc..are always welcome and well received by a couple of fellow forum warriors....:smoker:

Ahhhhhhh OK I will give the Z06 a rest.... Received and understood....What's a bloke anyway? Us Yanks don't use that term....

Just a few examples of slang words used in Yank land -

Home - Crib, Kizzzo, pad

Friend - Homey, bud, bro....

Very nice - The Chizzo, sweat, the bomb, off the hook, that's bad arse, the sh*ts, etc.....

To leave - blow this place, roll, bail, fly....

Hello - what up, What it be like, what up dog, Word, Hi....

Good looking girl - Bomb, off the hook, hottie....

I am getting stupid now, end of post........

Personally I think the top Lexus [ LS models ] are the best put together cars in the world , that's the nuts and bolts of it , nothing to do with if it goes better , handles or stops better , just the actual quality of the build and the fit and finish and how well it forfills it's intended purpose .
You can apply those ideals to any car , a lightweight sports car or a luxury barge .
The fact that the LS has the lowest recall cost per car by a huge margin confirms this .

Ahhhhhhh OK I will give the Z06 a rest.... Received and understood....What's a bloke anyway? Us Yanks don't use that term....

the definition from the urban dictionary... :p

Australian slang for a male. However, more specifically refers to the stereotypical view of a typical Australian man. The average bloke has a beer gut, a thick, bushy, stubble beard and very short hair, as to not have his masculinity questioned. He is homophobic, lazy, overweight, crude and finds nothing more humorous than toilet humour. He spends most of his time watching cricket or football or going on fishing trips with his mates. He will make sure any male children he has are playing sport at a very young age and teach them that feelings are only for women and ‘faggots.’ Any female children he has will get much less attention then their brother/s. He will also show little to no affection for his wife beyond a sexual manner, in case this is interpreted as being ‘gay.’ He is usually, but not always, some form of tradesmen such as a plumber or builder.

but really it just means a male personage.

as in: "hey mate, did you see that bloke's hot missus/hot car/hot meat pie!" etc.

Rivmasta - I fully understand the meaning of a "BLOKE" now..THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! We have a similar term us Yanks use "average Joe", "keeping up with the Jones's"...

An "average Joe" can be defined as your 9 to 5 working , beer drinking, barely getting bye financially, very average everyday person...

"Keeping up with the Jones's" - That means your basically trying to keep up with moderately rich people...A financial status term that is and referenced by someone whom is usually struggling financially... Like, "man I just trying to keep up with the Jones's"...

"Jonesing" can also mean you need or want something really badly....Usually something considered to be bad in nature for you...Like "I am really Jonesing for a beer right now", or a "cigarette"....

Many terms we use that I cannot think of right now, mainly because I am being a "bloke" and watching American Monday Night Football and drinking cheap American Beer "Budwieser"...Can't think straight right now....

I would surely think most of you Aussie's would have already heard mostly all of our retarded American slang words thru the American movies which you guys see....Right or Wrong? I would also venture to say most of our American slang words are derived from the (African American) communities and or from the rap music....

Slang class 101 is now out of session..