wiring help need SC400 2jzSwap "pics inside"

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

tankardj

Before i get into the issue let me say i got the car second hand no engine or trans installed but i do have the 1uz and will be putting it to good use next year....

ok with that said i wrecked my MKIV supra and everything everything but the raidator and clutch fan survived the wreck. so i decided to swap into the sc400 which as you all has its diferences from the sc300 or NA MKIV but ive got it in and buttoned up already now onto the last portion wiring here is my setup

1000cc injectors
AEM EMS
2jzgte Auto harness

i have pulled teh main body harness plugs from the supra so i can splice it into the sc400 however im having trouble getting them wired up and the car cranking ive been doing all kinds of searching while the foums was down and came up with nada. i have the Service manuals for both cars but still need some guidance so if anyone could help me out with this issue id greatly appreciate it here is some pics of the current progress..

16.jpg
Almost there, oh on a side note ended up not using the clutch fan instead went with a BMW M3 electric fan ill let ya know how it works out, also test fitted my 4" intake all is well ;-)
17.jpg
wiring fun, whoo &*&%*^&* hoo ...lol

again thanks in advance guy soon as this is finished ill be able to move forward towards my 1uz project. i guess a couple things that could help is a body harness pinout near the ecu or tips for anyone who has done this swap.

what wiring is that in the pic
looks nothing like the engine and ecu wiring

easiest way is to remove both harnesses sit them ontop of eachother
then slowly swap the necessary plugs over
its very time consuming but its the best and neatest way to do it

yr starting problem sounds familiar
ive seen it before people forget to run the inhibitor start wiring correctly

hmmm yeah what i ended up doing was seperating the body harness plugs from the 1uz wire harness so i could solder them into the supra body harness only issue is i have a good diagram showing the supra body harness plugs but not so much for the sc400 i believe thats my issue wiring is not my strong point but im always down to try and succeed. if it helps i can take some pics of the body harness plugs i have but mainly the ones on the passenger side area.

anyone i elieve i got half the mystery solved but still kind of need to be able to understnad the body harness plugs on the sc400 i have a manual but it doesn clearly tell me what the plugs wires are for anyone can help...

u have to understand that workshop manuals are the worsed designed books for when it comes to wiring diagrams

u really have to get a multimeter out and trace where the wires go
then look back at the diagrams
the start wire alot fo people miss goes from the left hand kick panel to the auto and also to the passenger side front without this hooked up u wont crank the engine unless u do like most and just dodgey it up and run extra relays and stuff instead of trying to sort out and use the factory one

well as it sits today according to both manuals, i have this baby wired up solid and i am getting power through the harness so im guess this ignition thing is what im missing can you elaborate a lil more about this for me please i want to get this working. come to think of it ive seen in some 2jz swaps relays and i have 4 of them but im totally at a lose about how to wire that up thanks for more information once i have this running im posting all my information so no one else with a sc400 that wants a 2jz swap can do it also.

if anyone can please givce me guidance or advice on wiring the ignition portion id greatly appreciate it verfied that i had the bod harness correct and i feel teh ignition is the last thing thanks in advance.

figured out the harness all is wired up it acccually was easier then i thought i think i over thought the process but i will be postring up a exact wire for wire diargram for a 2jz sc400 swap within the next couple of days for anyone else wanting to tackle this swap.