Wiring Harness LS400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

mongruljeep

New to this forum, so bear with me... I need to wire a 1UZFE and would like to know if there are any options for complete wire harness available or if there is a custom option to get my project off the ground. I have a custom project and I have all the wiring and ECU, but its in pretty rough shape. If you know of anyone local, or in the USA that works on these, please share... I have a diagram from NZ, but I was hoping to find local help...

Question,
Will a wire harness out of a 1999 LX470 with OEM ECU, work on a 1UZFE LS400 non VVT-i? Can I remove the Key FOB/immobilizer from the ECU?

I had my 1UZ VVTI harness modified for a Link ECU by Panic Wire. Keep in mind any custom wiring job is very labor intensive and usually quite expensive and time-consuming as a result. If you’re using the stock ECU, take a look at the now-famous “How to wire up a 1UZ-FE” document by Nigel Wade.

Question,
Will a wire harness out of a 1999 LX470 with OEM ECU, work on a 1UZFE LS400 non VVT-i? Can I remove the Key FOB/immobilizer from the ECU?
They are not interchangeable, the LX470 has a 2UZ which has COP ignition, VVTI, etc not to mention a different intake manifold design so the wires will be the wrong length.