Wideband Sensor Preferences

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I probably would have purchased the Tech Edge 3H1 dual channel unit, if I'd known the owner of the company would preconfigure it. Frankly, I felt the unit had too many bells & whistles that I didn't want or need (and didn't want to pay for), and it would be just another complicated electronic box that was a b*tch to get setup and configured correctly.

A WBO2 box is not something you want to be trying to sort out while you're using it. You can easily ruin an engine if it's not reading correctly. (Been there & done that already)

I've used my dual channel AEM box now for two dyno sessions, and it has worked well. It uses only the Bosch LSU4.2 type sensor, doesn't do any data logging, and has no configuration, setup, or software. It only does one thing, but does it well, and that's to provide a 0-1 or 0-5v lambda signal to my ECU. (We also have a separate, external WBO2 display hooked up to it when we're dynoing, so the dyno operator has his own AFR display, while Mitch is doing his ECU magic.)

You plug in the two O2 sensors, connect power to the unit & the signal leads back to the ECU, fire it up & check the open air calibration, and you're done.

Not trying to dissuade anyone from buying a Tech Edge - I think it's probably a great unit, but it just did way more than I wanted or needed.

One point to keep in mind - if you're in the market for a WBO2 controller for your UZ project, spend the extra money and get a dual channel unit. A single channel unit is only going to give you half the story about what's happening with your engine.

cribbj, the tech edge units will to the basics you described straight out of the box with no configuring required. Just need to do the free air calibration like any other brand. Even my DIY version worked with no configuring after I assembled it.

Cheers

Daniel.