what wideband to get????

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1uzta63

I am looking at "INNOVATE" wideband but it looks like they only do one bank.
I would rather see both banks but I don’t want to have to run too gauges.

Do you guys run with just one sensor or is there a way of running 2 sensors of the one gauge?
I am interested in what you guys have done. I only want a wideband so I can watch to make sure I am not running lean/rich

Yes, that is a good point, I was under the impression that they have to be close to the exhorts ports to keep them in the right temp range, or can the heater keep them at the right operating temp ? Does this mean I can run them down around the tail shaft area ? I.e. mid car length

My exhaust set up joins just past the gearbox rear mount (its not a factory 1uz, have retro fitted it into a old Toyota)

The heater should keep them in the right temp range (kinda the point of the heater, as well as works quiker)
And most tuning places that use a wideband have a heated one put up the tailpipe, so I can't see why it wouldn't work at the x member.
I have this dilemma to a degree - except in my Surf I have lakes pipes with a balance pipe at the bell housing, however it is only for pulsing, bugger all gas flows thru it. (an H setup) So I have to get 2 regardless so I might as well put them behind the mani's.

Awesome just the kind of info i was looking for , I found this which you may like its a bit pricy but looks like a good way to do it .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0Q...emZ230595343363QQsspagenameZSTRKQ3aMEWAXQ3aIT

I think it’s probably allot easier than having 2 gauges.
I am going to stick to 1 gauge and one sensor, I will just put it around the cross member, this will also make it nice and easy to wire in as I already have a bung just in front of the shifter. What a bonus

From my understanding it has to be in front of the cat for many reasons . . . heat, exhorts pulse ,chemical reaction (the whole reason for the cat in the first place) which will have a huge affect of the readings coming from the oxygen sensor .I am not running any cat converter so I will be fine

the further away from the engine the readings chane slightly but i would expect u would only notice a difference when not under laod
trying to measure when idling might give u very minute differences in readings
but when accelerating id guess that the flow is pretty high so reading should be ok
another thing is is the o2 sensor is heated internally by the wiring then that helps too
they normally put single wire o2s very close to the manifold and 4 wire o2s can be further away
look at ls1 motors the o2s are near the back of the gbox
with the innovate ones ask afew tuning shops if they use them and how often they need to replace sensor as i do know that alot fo tuning shops here dont use that brand
so ask around the tuning shops as to which is most accurate and less maintanance