Wide Band Lambe Meter- New product available

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

quadcam boat

I have been given a new wide band unit to test / trial. There nothing like it available anywhere near the price here in Aus. It is fantastic value, pricing isn't definate yet but should be under or around $600 aussie dollars. I intend to buy one once I have trialed it. It is the only fully digital unit on the market and comes with bosch sensor. It also can data log up to 5 other parameters including EGT, RPM, MAP, Accelerometer (similar to G-Tech) or anything else you want to feed into it. It should be a really powerfull tuning tool. Check out www.tuneyourengine.com The Australian stockist is KADE Speed and Marine. ph (07) 49 875393 ask for Dave. I Will let you know how the unit goes and will post some logged data on this thread if I can get some this weekend......
It would be fantastic for people who are modifiying with the factory ecu and want to log data as well as setting up and fine tuning aftermarket ecu's.

hey lex what is the final price roughly for me to get one in sydney australia

or is it easier to get one thru company here

Sorry Lextreme, didn't realize you sold these. I'm sure we should support Lextreme with his products as he does an excellent job of hosting these forums and deserves the support.

Back on the topic, sounds like you are impressed with yours Lextreme! Have you got or tried the datalogging features yet. I'm hoping to have a go this weekend and will post the results. Will log acceleration, EGT, MAP, RPM and mixture. The acceleration feature should be excellent for choosing the correct prop to match the engine. Have a couple of props to try at a later date. I'm rapt in this product, up till now, having our own wide band was out of reach for most of us home tuners, unless you have a aftermarket ECU with it built in.

Yes, i have done the data log.. i drove around with the recording and it tells me exactly the AFR at all time and i can analyize it with my laptop and see where lean and richness occur. I absolutely love it..... my friends love it too. Now i can charge them money for tuning their cars....