Cars For Sale 95 sc400 black interior, vertex wide body, volk rims, tein coil overs and more $8000

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sexy sam

Approaching 100k miles but runs like new. Vertex ridge wide body kit, custom paint job Nissan skyline midnight purple 2. Volk gt-v wheels. Bf goodrich kdw2 tires. clear side blinkers, Twin turbo supra 4 piston brake callipers. Ebc green-stuff brake pads. Tein comfort spec coil overs with edfc, new bushings, front strut bar is cusco, audio system two 10 inch type r subs in the trunk, 2 alpine amps, trunk has full custom sub and amp enclosure, all alpine speakers throughout the car, pioneer navigation head unit with Sirius xm and Bluetooth. Kicker tweeters, engine is stock except for intake which is injen short ram, just replaced spark plugs, both distributor caps and rotors and all plug wires less then 300 miles ago car runs like new. razo adjustable sport petals. Aftermarket halo headlights, blitz 7 color eye blinker, custom tinted rear tail lights, viper alarm system with trunk pop, window up down, autostart (currently not working due to broken remote). Custom exhaust, tenabe mufflers. best sounding sc400 i have ever heard!!!! Selling the car because don't have money to store and further keep the vehicle. Looking to sell to Lexus enthusiast. I'm a certified Lexus technician and I know my car very well. The body work and paint cost 10,000 alone have tons of spare parts that will also come with the car . perfect project car only thing left to modify is the engine. Always maintenance properly, oil change done every 3k all fluids and filters new I don t have time to work on the car.i drive it often but only for short amounts of time. i love this car! handles like a true track car, not some ricebox with the rock solid horrible suspention feeling. I drive it around the block or warm it up at least once week but im just looking to sell a good project car. and if you don't want a project car this is running perfectly and will be a completely reliable vehicle. Looking to sell for 8000! I have much more money then that in the car. For more pictures or videos please email me. I'm busy during the day so i will return any calls as soon as possible.
jj5kck.jpg
zu1frb.jpg
jh3hbk.jpg
29pcbjn.jpg
4zu810.jpg
357eftj.jpg
2mpkhp0.jpg
2njk5cz.jpg
View My Video
the video is horrable but it shows the interior a little. the cut on the drivers seat and the exhaust sound.
View My Video

Last edited by a moderator: