Whipple Supercharger

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
God that's a sexy setup. I was grilling your post on club lexus, had a few more questions.

is that adaptor for the intake already set up for a sc400 throttle body or some type of mustang unit? longer throttle cable required?

You said the air/water setup just dropped right into his manifold, do you just by the core later on down the road and drop it in, or do you have to order the manifold setup for the i/c from the get go? The thoughts of doing a nice air/water with a good sized resivore, huge pump, aux radiator for the street & lots of ice for the track seems like a nice setup.

Attachments

• 282997_133_full.jpg
    282997_133_full.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 8
  • F430_press-engine-top.jpg
    F430_press-engine-top.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 5
  • F430_press-intake-plenum.jpg
    F430_press-intake-plenum.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Intake Plenum S13.jpg
    Intake Plenum S13.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 96029-2.jpg
    96029-2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 11
Yes the intake is set up for the Toyota throttle body and can easily be altered to suit a 90mm GM throttle if needed. Andrew casts his intakes as blanks and then machines them to customers requirements.

Standard throttle cable for me, don't know how you guys would go with left hand drive cars, can't see there being to much of an issue.

If I need to alter a cable it will probably be the pressure cable to the trans, but I will find that out when we fit the charger.

There are some tabs on the cooler which locate in the manifold and holes drilled for the water pipes, if you are thinking of this you would be better off getting it set up when you order a manifold.

If you want further info you would be better off getting in touch with Andrew at Richwood.

[email protected]

The intercooler setup I am also interested in, if anyone gets any more pics and cost info that would be great :)

Dude your SC looks damn sexy, do the whipples make as much 'SC' whine as the Eatons?

pwd,
From the pictures it appears that you are going to use an eight rib belt. I know you can get a kit from Richwood for 8 rib pulleys, but it didn't include the altenator. Where did you get the altenator pully from? Are you going to use the 8 rib 165mm crankshaft pulley?

Warren

The intention is to start with a low boost set up, see how everything goes, then upgrade to the 10-12 lb boost levels later. That will include going with the 8 rib pulleys. It made more sense to fit the 8 rib pulley to the charger now and not have to change it later.

The crank pulley will be sized to suit my needs, Andrew did say his pulley kit will replace all the pulleys, I will check with him to make sure.