Whats up w/ Methanol???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

spf_lexus

So I am thinking of buying the Snow Performance stage I kit. it's $275 which is very cheap, and I only want a mild injection overall. It states that turbo + centrifugal SC work the best because of the gradual rpm climb so naturally I liked the concept. I have no room so I pan on mounting underneath my SC where the old washer reservoir bolted up. Lex replaced all the hardware with earls fittings and a non-poly reservoir but I don't feel it's such a huge concern so i want to install as is.
Questions:

-how long would a 3quart 60ml/hr(smallest jet) tank take to run out running consistent WOT? I won't be but it's a good idea to know..

-Would an RPM-based switch work adequately or would the $450 stage II kit with boost-based switch work better?

-How does the mixture go? Do I add 50% meth and 50% water?

-Would I be ok w/ tuning w stock ecu, 7psi IC'd, walbro pump and rising rate? Or would piggyback be only tuning option?

-Ballpark guess of hp gains? (I would say 300rwhp at the moment)

- I just got my car's windows broken this morning so I won't be buying the kit until end of next week but whats the census on these? I haven't seen them become mainstream but I know they work.

haha it was funny how once they popped my hood thinking they could easily cut my battery the guy ran away after realizing I don't have a battery under my hood LOL. I made sure I stashed the alt + mains underneath some accessories so not visible. To make it even better if he managed to cut the trunk lines (I have 3 four-gauge) I have an auxiliary battery stashed just for guys like that. it keeps the alarm blaring for 8 more hours. O well 2 windows wasn't as bad as it could have been:dunno:

If you already have an intercooler, it's debatable whether you need a M/W system. It's just icing on the cake. The whole point of M/W injection is to provide charge air cooling and "some" protection against detonation.

If I were you, I'd be looking into wideband O2 systems to get an idea where my AFR's are running. Better to know what's going on inside the motor, before bolting a lot of stuff on outside.