what type 1uz came in the 95 SC400's?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Mikronized

from what i've read, there was a break in the production of 1UZ's between 94 and 96, and when they came back in 96 they had OBD II and other crap I don't need.

so my question is, what came in 95 SC400's? was it the earlier design? or a mix between the two?

thanks guys!

I think it was the earlier desgin since the hp and stuff is pretty much the same. They just change the tail lights, added 2 tps for Trac, and added some small features. I'm not really sure though. Mabey some one else can chime in latter.

if the 1st gen motor was underrated (about 225-230HP) and the 2nd gen was 260

why they still have the same 1/4 mile, and the 2nd gen has 1MPH less top speed???

if we'd have the 98 model, there's no doubt in the fact that i'd bought one. Much pricey but a really nicer car, 14.7 and better gas milleage!

yeah weird except i have never seen the 1/4 mile results of a 96 or 97 sc400, intellxual only mentions a 92 a 95 and a 98. Look at xir's dyno of his 97 and you can clearly see it is making more power at 217rhwp with only cai and test pipes with headers that probably 225-230rhwp, while jibby and others make around 200rhwp with headers, full exhuast, cai on the 1st gen.

I don't think intellexual.net will tell you specifics about the cams... I have a mechanics book on the 92 SC400 with the cam durations... Not 95's sorry bud....Try using the search function I am sure you will find what you are looking for if you are a paid member...