what to do with old plug lead covers...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
one thing i like about the Lexus is that they dont have any crappy badges saying engine volumes, number of valves, etc...

Attachments

• VH5.JPG
    VH5.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 6
  • VH3.JPG
    VH3.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 7
Are one of you guys sporting an 1uz-fe engine in your BMW? If so how does it drive, do you like the swap, does the engine give you enough N/A power?

Ive got mine in but the cars not up and running yet, will no how she goes in about 2months. Id say it will go pretty dam good tho, 1996 high comp 1uzfe, aftermarket computer,w55,3.73lsd,extractors,intake etc 270hp atw? 1230kgs

yip, bmw. duno how she goes, havnt had it driven yet. follow above link for full explanation and specs. i amagine it will go ok when i get it finished and registered.

You guys had to mate the BMW tranny to the 1uz-fe motor? I am suprised that is doable....Lexus motor and a German made BMW car just would seem like a difficult swap to pull off...

Those 325 Bmw's are light in weight I would assume that even an N/A 1uz-fe should get you moving fairly well...

Cool.....

You guys had to mate the BMW tranny to the 1uz-fe motor? I am suprised that is doable....Lexus motor and a German made BMW car just would seem like a difficult swap to pull off...

Those 325 Bmw's are light in weight I would assume that even an N/A 1uz-fe should get you moving fairly well...

Cool.....

Nope we are both using toyota boxes, not really a difficult swap at all to be honest. Everything fits well in mine, i know 340i had to do a bit more fab work than me but didnt sound that bad. Im hoping for a 13.6/8 in the 1/4mile :006: so thats quite quick.

one thing i like about the Lexus is that they dont have any crappy badges saying engine volumes, number of valves, etc...

i fully agree with you. this badge i made is the only one on my car (ie nothing else, no bmw badges anywhere, no model, no v8 badges, no brand stickers, etc). i only did it because (due to it being painted body colour) it will be rather subtle and not immediately obvious.
and a v8 badge next to a v8 with no bonnet would be rather redundant. lol.