What is your Age?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
35 last month, divorced, no kids (thank god otherwise it would have cost me everything), 2 fish and the most beautiful 23 year old girlfriend ever!!! :)

Also got a nice fairly big double garage which I built with friends and has it's own inspection pit plus good power supply, water and drainage.

Housed in there is an '03 SBC Cobra with N20, a ZX7R (which shamefully hasn't been out for a year or more) and a mates Lotus 7 style track day car I'm looking after. Eviction looms for it as I need to house my 944/1UZ project soon. :)

p.s. plus a jet black Mk2 Golf GTI 8v as a daily hack. 150k miles and it still rocks!

54 here

5 kids, two grandkids, two Supra's, and a mess of engines atm. One six, two V8's and a V12. About to commence building a new four car garage with house attached for the wife.

And I still scare the sh*t out of my 16 year old son with the 600 RWHP Supra.

John

Male
Engineer (mechanical)
No house yet
Currently putting 1UZ into Surf in my rented units garage! :grin:

30, married . 2yr old son @ another son due in september ( i found out i dont fire blanks again) 1 dog 2 1uz's building drag car @ a street car both turbod . silly me.

So many married so young. I think I was sleeping when my 20's past.

Male
31 this year.
Recently turned single.
No House because I don't have $50,000 for a deposit to buy in Sydney.
building a Blown 1UZ drag car in a 1 car garage at my dad's that will be very fast.

46, divorced, lived with gf 12 years, 15 yr old step daughter, one Jag S type, one Ford Focus, and in the double garage one completed AK 427 Cobra with BMW engine ( for sale btw), two AK 427 kits with all running gear exhausts etc but bodies being stored seperately, two Lexus LS 400 V8s with gearboxes and no room for anything else !!

Cheers,

Tony

Male, 38, Married for three years, have one daughter 28 months, and another baby on the way. Moved into her new house, sold my older rentals in the next city.

Male, 23, single.
One special little 28yo baby what lives in the backyard.

I rent, i work, and i play with many toyotas... my comitments lie with myself.

Male
Employed part time
Full time student
Juggling one emotional & two sensual girls, nothing serious.
I was told i had a kid once, but she was just messing with my head.. i think.
For now my gas guzzling leviathan's the only baby I'm aware ov.
Apartment's getting renovated, so for another couple of weeks, I'm staying with the hell spawns that created me.