What car to swap in the 1uz-fe?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Two ways of looking at it??
Sports body that's inspired by testosterone..
Or lightweight 4 door family sedan fitted up to look stealth, street neat and fast !!! Cool, sophisticated look....

I like the shape of 240Z.. It doesn't age ...
How much are the older C class Mercedes ??

I'm building a sort of over-sized Lotus Seven around a 1UZ and a W58 using suspension based on a Mk3 Supra.

My target weight is 800kg (1763lbs).

1750 pounds is crazy light weight...I can only imagine how fast that will be when completed..That's like half the weight of our Lexus's... The question is will it be comfortable to cruise in? I like the idea though and good luck with that.......

It's so simple - the lighter the car the faster you go...also the more boost and engine you have sitting under the hood the faster your car will go too.....

Get both and you are sitting on a scary rocket....

I'm building a sort of over-sized Lotus Seven around a 1UZ and a W58 using suspension based on a Mk3 Supra.

My target weight is 800kg (1763lbs).

hey matty dog, im building a small roadster out of mk3 supra suspension parts, witch it looks like your doing the same. although im using a 20v 4ag and my car wont resemble a lotus 7 at all.

How about a turbo'd 1uz-fe swapped into the F40 Ferrari... This is the ultimate and I think we all need to look no further....

www.http//vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=2999915

Well it's too bad this link isn't grabbing because this was one of the best and fastest 1uz-fe swapped cars I have ever seen...

Check this monster out run on the track...Sounds like a nascar almost..

Man, that would be fun to play around with as long as you don't hit the wall pushing it.....

Steve, that Celica GTS convertible has some clean lines. I'll bet it would really go with a 1UZ in it.
I like that Celica GTS very much. I drove my friend's Celica GTS in a rebuilt body and suspension and it's really good handling. I like the classic way it looks. I got a lot of head turnovers when I drove it. The nice condition is rare now. That 1985 Supra was always in my dream 20 years ago. If I have some extra $$, I'd go for it and drop a turbo or supercharged 1UZFE in there, along with lower suspension and a set of nice wheels. I know a woman working in a court, who just spent $17K to restore her 1985 Supra to as new condition. She just loves that car too much.

Thank you Jake, now that was helpful... That 1uz-fe powered Ferrari in the vid can really motor and handle and that would be my choice for a ripper... In a perfect world I also want a toilet made out of gold but it's just not in the cards:alcoholic:

Yeah, I kinda like the idea of a real clean 1uz-fe powered 240Z Datson classic... That would be a nice little clean swap...