Veyron Engine

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JBrady

Found this and thought worth posting.... NICE!!!!

Bugatti-EB-16-4-Veyron-engine-study-1280x960.jpg

What a beautiful piece of engineering; especially the way they've integrated the transaxle into the engine. I'll bet it's one tall assembly though.....

Wonder when we'll see the first one for sale on eBay, hehehe.

I'm genuinely suprised on how small the 2 throttle bodies are. Blimey each feeds 4 litres and 500bhp and they're tiny!

M

ya, looks like they could have done some stuff better. i think those boxes on the heads are air-to-water intercoolers.

16 cylinder motor to go along with the car that is valued at over one million dollars....

Give me a million dollars and I am sure I can figure out a way to get my 1992 SC400 up to this caliber of car....Throw a million dollars worth of technology and modificatioins into the Xuz.fe motor and I am sure you fellas can come up with something wicked to match this motor too.......

I think TVR (RIP) have been mounting alternators off the crank end of the engine on their speed 6 Al Melling engines for years.

M

Notice there are a number of differences between the rendition and the picture. I cannot be positive but I am guessing the picture is the actual production version.

Differences: said alternator, turbo orientation, intercooler design and more.

Regarding the throttle bodies... remember, you do not need much or really ANY more TB flow than the tubes that feed the TB. If you have 60mm tubes then a 65mm TB should be plenty (accounting for the loss of the plate and shaft).

(idiocy deleted)

Hey do you guys noticed the reverse mount alternator? Very cool

I started cracking up when I saw that quote. And it was in between sections of an exam causing the rest of the class to look at me funny.

Attachments

• speedomechanical.jpg
    speedomechanical.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 10
  • speedodriver.jpg
    speedodriver.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 8
  • abssensor.jpg
    abssensor.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 13
Notice there are a number of differences between the rendition and the picture. I cannot be positive but I am guessing the picture is the actual production version.

Differences: said alternator, turbo orientation, intercooler design and more.

Regarding the throttle bodies... remember, you do not need much or really ANY more TB flow than the tubes that feed the TB. If you have 60mm tubes then a 65mm TB should be plenty (accounting for the loss of the plate and shaft).

NOTICE also that this is a cam in block design... a bloody pushrod engine!!!

Has to be junk... right? :ponder:

its dual overhead cams, one intake cam runs eight cylinders with rockers. same with the exhaust, and it only has two of each cam.

Attachments

• LEVY400 001.jpg
    LEVY400 001.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 3
  • LEVY400 002.jpg
    LEVY400 002.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
  • LEVY400 003.jpg
    LEVY400 003.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 2
  • LEVY400 004.jpg
    LEVY400 004.jpg