V8 BMW E30 in action

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Drifty why don't you boost that 1uzfe of yours and absolutely blow away the competition...You've already swapped in the 1uzfe which is amazing by it's self, so why don't you step it up and take it to the ultimate level "BOOST"... It clearly appears you have the skills to do so...

That is if you can ever find the room in the engine bay of a 1uzfe powered 325BMW..I guess that would be the big challenge trying to fit a turbo or Eaton charger under your hood... It looks pretty tight in there...

As it stands I am sure your 325 is very peppy and quite fast as is...Weight to engine N/A power ratio is most likely very excellent in your ride.....

Congrates.......

Thanks Jibbby, i was keen to Supercharge but the insurance would be massive and im to poor and there really is not alot of room lol. Maby looking at itbs and cams one day as they sound soooooo good, at the moment im really happy with it, its a great car and with this engine its even better, RELIABLE is the word of the day lol

haha nice video man! i did the same thing, driving while filming, but it was a bit wet when i did it. was a tad dodgy...
who are you insured with? i just sorted insurance for mine through classic cover, and it was heeeaps cheaper than the quote from national auto club.

haha nice video man! i did the same thing, driving while filming, but it was a bit wet when i did it. was a tad dodgy...
who are you insured with? i just sorted insurance for mine through classic cover, and it was heeeaps cheaper than the quote from national auto club.

Lol year it was a little hairy, im yet to drive it in the wet but i no it will be very loose indeed.

Im insured with NZI but im wanting to change, what did you end up paying? keen to no, maby pm me?

Hi Riley,
that's for my ute, and I guess since it is a ute and not a 'sports' car the guys at FMG were ok with it. Plus I have a house, two cars, a couple of motorbikes, etc with them and was ~26 when I first insured the 1uz-hilux with them 4 years ago.

what exhaust? it sounds really smooth.

Thats the reason we went with a 2.5inch mandrel exhaust as apposed to the popular 3inch, the sound! its twin 2 1/4 pipes into a single 2.5 with one resonator and 1 straight through muffler, nice and quite at 100kph but boy does she sound good when ya rev it up,no drone like the 3inch ;)

im paying less than $400/year for full cover. student, 23y/old. NAC was going to be almost $1300!
im surprised NZI will insure you, they usually dont go near anything with more mods than a new cd player...