Used Vortech question

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ihiryu

Hey guys, after searching and searching, I finally decided to break down, and ask.

What vehicles use a CCW Vortech? I've been looking to buy a used one, but I have no idea what I'm looking for.

I found mustangs use a CCW, but it's actually a CW (thanks Thermactor) that's flipped around. I need an actual CCW unit. The only car I can think of is the S2000, but no one is selling just the head unit.

That's where I'm confused, Thermator said CCW, and one of Lextreme's post says CCW too. But I don't understand why we would need one that's CCW if the motor doesn't rotate CCW

Not so fast about the Mustangs using a CW unit. My CCW unit is from a Mustang. The 5.0L or 87-93 Mustang kits are CW. The 4.6L kits are CCW, and are the ones you want.

really?? I need to find a deal like that! Let me know if you come up with one, I think it's cause it's an entire kit and not just the head unit

really?? I need to find a deal like that! Let me know if you come up with one, I think it's cause it's an entire kit and not just the head unit
I've been playing with the idea of selling my complete 1UZ-FE setup, including the intake pipes, bracket, battery relocation kit, fuel pressure regulator, pulley, belt..