UK Nissan 200SX S13 with 1UZFE swap.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Yeah they're S13 ones. Think they were Nismo uprated jobbies. My custom mounts (the metal parts that are connected to the 1UZ) are **** though, need to make them better before the car is finished. Hopefully be done mid December (having to save up for getting the car mapped from scratch :( )

Hiho. Long time no speak :)

Not alot happened over winter, but pulling it out of its hide last week meant we could test the release bearings and other jazz that we'd got for it. Luckily they all worked and I made a crap video of the car moving around and stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz_wpnYvrSc

Next part of the plan is to get it mapped as you may be able to tell it's running a bit rich :crazy:

Stage after that is to get it dry sumped. I can imagine you thinking it's surely a better idea to do that before mapping it, but I've been without the car so long, that I want to at least have a little fun in it first. Even if that means the sump (which has a hole in it already, even after just doing the small driving around I did in the video) gets destroyed :)

Theeeeen it will get abused a bit, whilst I save up for some sort of supercharger. The damn project never ends!!! :)

Steve