UK Nissan 200SX S13 with 1UZFE swap.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I'd forgotten i'd posted this, even though i've been here recently looking for firing order information and other bits :)

My car should be finished in about 3 weeks now, everythings been bought, just waiting for the last few bits to filter through the shitty UK postal system :)

Last thing that was done to the car was having the manifolds made up.

Drivers side (Right hand side as it's UK) was a bitch because of the steering column.

DSCF3628.jpg
DSCF3630.jpg
DSCF3629.jpg
DSCF3631.jpg
DSCF3632.jpg
DSCF3633.jpg

Btw, some of the pictures are deceiving, the pipe isn't resting on the steering boot rubber. There's some clearence, honest :)

Pics and vids and stuff to follow in a few weeks :D

Thanx for the pics Steve, really appreciate it!! as i have the same problem with the stock manifold hitting the steering column... That new piping looks like it will help the 1uz breathe ALOT better than the stock ones... they are so restrictive!! Cant wait to see the finished product!!

Trying :D

So, it looks like it's finished (although it isn't :wack: ) for JAE.

Rads came down and worked his ass off :D

He started by painting the interior up nicely again.

DSCF3893.jpg
DSCF3895.jpg
DSCF3897.jpg

Then finally assembeled the dashboard componentés.

DSCF3901.jpg
DSCF3902.jpg

Next day we dropped the engine back in, tarted it up a bit and finished bolting in the fat frick Driftworks Imola seat i'd bought.

DSCF3906.jpg
DSCF3907.jpg
DSCF3910.jpg
DSCF3915.jpg
DSCF3916.jpg
DSCF3917.jpg
DSCF3919.jpg
DSCF3921.jpg
DSCF3923.jpg
DSCF3926.jpg

Attachments

• Alternator reloc.jpg
    Alternator reloc.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Bad Wrap.JPG
    Bad Wrap.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 21
  • belt routing (Medium).jpg
    belt routing (Medium).jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 19
  • cobber belt.jpg
    cobber belt.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 266
  • Good Wrap.JPG
    Good Wrap.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Joel's belt routing.jpg
    Joel's belt routing.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Lance's Belt.JPG
    Lance's Belt.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 264
  • Test Config.JPG
    Test Config.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 18
I'm using an ECU called VEMS. There will be alot of videos recorded once it's up and running :) Thankfully I have two racetracks within 20 minutes of where I live, so testing wont be a problem :)

I hope for my sanity that it will be up and running very soon :alcoholic:

Clean work, love the look of the car and the interior! Looking forward to videos (I think you commented on mine over on youtube about the exhaust on my 1UZ Supra the other day).

It is hitting part of the dashboard. I'll be moving on to sorting out bits like that after it fires up and runs (not long now!).

I did comment on one of your videos. I've been watching them when I lose focus or run out of "arsed-ness". The sound of the 8 screaming really gets me back on it :)

Attachments

• tr6.jpg
    tr6.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 186
It is hitting part of the dashboard. I'll be moving on to sorting out bits like that after it fires up and runs (not long now!).

I did comment on one of your videos. I've been watching them when I lose focus or run out of "arsed-ness". The sound of the 8 screaming really gets me back on it :)

Check out this guy's project. Exhaust is similar to mine although he has a cat and baffle. A bit more subdued sounding but still excellent work. The video of him going down the street with open headers is also pretty good. http://www.youtube.com/user/brind0g

6pm on the 19th October 2008 is the day that the UZS13 was reborn.

Here's a little video. A teaser if you will. The car has no map on it at all at the moment, hence why it sounds a bit odd. It still has a few bits to go, but just getting it running has made me go all the way and finish this.

The clip can't convey just how fucking mentally loud it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCuRj0me3l4

Running Vems engine management.

Check out this guy's project. Exhaust is similar to mine although he has a cat and baffle. A bit more subdued sounding but still excellent work. The video of him going down the street with open headers is also pretty good. http://www.youtube.com/user/brind0g

Hehe thats ME!!! I did have a few other videos up, but i took them down cause i was doing naughty things and had my number plates on...

Question for you Steve... what sort of suspension setup do you have? I just had lowered King Springs wiht KYB gas Shocks... and a thicker front sway bar... and the easiest way to describe the handling is like a boat... sorta floats when your cornering... and i dont really wanna go coilovers...

Hehe thats ME!!! I did have a few other videos up, but i took them down cause i was doing naughty things and had my number plates on...

Question for you Steve... what sort of suspension setup do you have? I just had lowered King Springs wiht KYB gas Shocks... and a thicker front sway bar... and the easiest way to describe the handling is like a boat... sorta floats when your cornering... and i dont really wanna go coilovers...

Sweet! It's nice making connections between who is on Youtube and who is on here :) Excellent work Steve! Now it's time to tune it. Loved the bit of flame coming out :)

Ah cool, hello fellow youtubers :D

I have Tein HE coilovers on mine. It's very, very low. The sump sits about 3 fingers from the floor - still to sort that out! What front sway bar did you use? I've not got one on at the moment.

Some pictures with a new camera, that I don't know how to use properly.

DSC_0004.jpg
DSC_0005.jpg
DSC_0006.jpg
DSC_0011.jpg
DSC_0012.jpg

Not bothering with a motorbike style dash now, the Defi display is far cooler and actually does MPH, which suprised me :)

DSC_0013.jpg
DSC_0016.jpg
Cas fabricated the bracket to hold this on. Clevar.
DSC_0025.jpg
He also fabricated a few blanking plates.
DSC_0017.jpg
DSC_0018.jpg
DSC_0019.jpg
DSC_0021.jpg

Ah cool, hello fellow youtubers :D

I have Tein HE coilovers on mine. It's very, very low. The sump sits about 3 fingers from the floor - still to sort that out! What front sway bar did you use? I've not got one on at the moment.

I'm looking at the Tein Flex for my coilover solution. I need something that has strut body adjustment as well as spring perch adjustment so I can get the car not only lowered by leveled out. It currently sits with the front a bit higher due to the lighter engine and most of the weight being towards the firewall. I've already acquired ST sway bars front and rear and just need a new bushing set for them.

I plan on picking up a single piece aluminum drive shaft and some new wheels as well. However, must of this won't happen until after the new year, probably around March/April. I would like to replace all of the wheel bearings and the ball joints but we'll see how far I get over the winter months. :)

BTW, what wheels are those Steve?

I used to run Tein Superdrift on my old JZZ30 Soarer, they were pretty good. Bigger cars need higher springrates (at least for the drifty side that I deal with :)). Had Tein Flex on an S14 before that, which was a bit soft for me, but good for road use. Man, I sound like a Tein employee!!

The wheels are SSR Professors on the front, 18x9.5 ET10, and "Garson, Deepracing" (?! Look like SSRs too...) 18x10.5 ET13 on the back :)

I used to run Tein Superdrift on my old JZZ30 Soarer, they were pretty good. Bigger cars need higher springrates (at least for the drifty side that I deal with :)). Had Tein Flex on an S14 before that, which was a bit soft for me, but good for road use. Man, I sound like a Tein employee!!

The wheels are SSR Professors on the front, 18x9.5 ET10, and "Garson, Deepracing" (?! Look like SSRs too...) 18x10.5 ET13 on the back :)

Thanks for the information. I'm looking for a good set of staggered and dished 17" or 18" wheels. While the car may see a small amount of competition, it is more for show/street so the slightly soft Flex should be ok, they're still stiffer than most consumer non-coilover sets and give me the adjustability I'm looking for to level the car back out. My MkIII Supra is currently weighing in at 3540lbs with 1/2 tank of fuel after the 1UZ transplant. However I haven't stripped it down as much as your Nismo.