Turbo/Supercharged Oil Supply Tutorial

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
good god youre a brave man using teflon tape in the oil system :eek:

seriously, pull it apart, and do it again using loctie or similar if a thread lock is necessary. tape + bearings = 4 colours of bad

shadetree said:
I'd just use a BSPT to NPT adaptor, rather than retapping the threads.
# 4860K611
http://www.mcmaster.com/
Brass Threaded Pipe Fitting BSPT X NPT Threads, 1/8" Adapter, 1-11/64" Length In stock at $5.26 Each
Another way is to run a BSPT die over the male NPT threads. I use forged steel fittings from Parker and have done this with good success, because I don't care for the look of adaptors. The Apex'i boost control solenoid valve in the pic below has 1/8" BSPT threads, and the Parker male nipples were easily rethreaded to BSPT. BSPT dies can sometimes be found in Craftsman tap & die sets, otherwise you have to order from a specialty house.

Shadetree, nice find from TunerToys!

John,

You are using stainless steel braided lines for vacuum? You are Lextreme....... After a long chat with a local fitting company. They found something that the whole community would benefit. We have to special order from Canada a 1/8 BSPT male to two 1/8 BSPT female in a T configuration. One of the female will be use for the stock oil pressure sensor and the other will be adapt to a 1/8 BSPT to 4-AN. These parts are custom order and you will most likely can not find it in your local shop. They have to be imported from Canada.

For the two piece of fittings, you dont have to thread the oil housing with 1/8" npt. Please let me know if you guys need one.

that oil form oil pressure sensor is oil just AFTER filtration?
are you sure that?
Jerry

Ok,

Got these special order from Canada. I talked to the the local fitting shop and they said they are only available in Canada. So i special order 10 pieces. They will just bolt right onto your LS400 or SC400 (perhaps all the uzfe family) oil pressure sensor. The 1/8 British with 4-AN has an built in gasket seal. So, no telfon tape is require. Here are some pictures. The reason I couldnt find them was because they have to be custom order.