Tundra Header work on LS400 or SC400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
yes yes... i would like to see them mock fitted too (i think everyone would hehe)... imagine that though... 2 turbo's slightly in front of the engine in a supra engine bay... hectic

I just bought a set of those headers, $265 AUS on my door via fedex, here in 6 days and I live in southern west aus, very good quality, .5 mmwarpage at ends of header plates but plenty of meat to get machined off, header plates are only mild steel but chromed but for the money who cares, im using mine in my hilux conversion so space not a prob.

any chance you could get some pics of it mock fitted reversed pointing forward/up????

hehe, wanna see what it looks like and if it's possible to use it for front mounted twin turbo's on a conversion..... thanks

I got a pic...its on the head just sittin on there but the heads arent on the block, somethings better then nothing, here ya go...

They are fairly compact, but so is the engine bay in an LS...I guess you will have to find out by trial fitting. Or get Lex to buy a set and see how he goes LOL!!!

wow that looks great..... any chance of a photo of the headers on the opposite side pointing forward and up????? thanks

No it would not fit into the LS or SC engine. I assume you guys are talking about flipping up/opposite like the above pictures. Regular installation is possible, but i would stay away from it. There are many issues besides fitting into the exhaust manifold.

Here is the Crown Header mount upside down/opposite:
bum%20001.jpg
bum%20002.jpg
Here is the article on it http://www.lextreme.com/crown.html

Local guy here has a set of those on this V8 twin turbo soarer. He had to flip em and get rid of the a/c compressor as well as install a small alternator. The only mod was to change 1 pipe on the pass side and use different outlet flanges. Car made 360rw at 11 psi knocking loudly. He was using a set of mr2 ct26's.