The new LS460

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Test drive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iipzmSASVBg

Lextreme, i think you'll have to build a performance torque converter for this one's too... man, it's sluggish when he floors the first gear.

At least there's the 8 speed trans to help achieving fast a take-off.

BTW, did everyone saw the new commercials, there's one to show the 8 speed trans and another to show de parallel parking system. Both ads are really nice.

Yeah those commercials are great. I especially like the parallel parking one.
"I remember when we only had radio. I remember when TV was black and white." so on and so on then, "I remember when I had to parallel park."
That part was gangsta! HAHA.

Lexus is still dealing out those weak stock torque converters what a shame......This LS460 is defenitely geared and designed for pure luxury....No head jerks with that ride....

Does anyone know what the speed ratings are on this ride?

Maybe not

I don't believe the video tells the story....I have driven one and it surely didn't feel sluggish to me...in fact mine is on its way to Augusta for pickup on Tuesday..:eek:) I currently have an 06 SC430 and the LS460 seems more repsonsive and quicker on the take-off....Not that either one of them is a race car....

Wayne

Wayne, I need a loan can you help me out? Just kidding......It sounds like you are doing very well for yourself...Congrats and enjoy the new LS460...Should be a very nice ride for you...

However, I personally would of held out for the Lexus 600H...

Don't have to have money...just gotta convince the bank you will pay for it...:eek:) In fact, I would have money if I would get out of the Lexus and hot-rod business...:eek:) Sounds familiar, eh?

Wayne