The lexus motor is featured in LA museams!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibby

DId you know? The V8 motor is rated one of the best factory built motors ever made, each motor is blue printed at production! Read all this at the auto museams in LA. Would you believe the sc400 motor is illistrated on display at the LA auto meseum and the 430 motor is cut in half also and illistrated at the USC museam. They are the only motors illistrated in that fashion, If you want to see what an sc430 looks like cut in half and all internal parts shown and rotating slowly check out the auto museam at The University of Southern Califorinia it has a good read on the lexus motors!!! I kid you not.

I am sorry I did not take pics, I was at the Los Angeles Auto Museum a year or so ago and saw the Lexus 4.0 liter V8 with the praising write up on display. A month ago I was at the Museum at USC checking out some Dinosaur exhibits and a 3D Imax film when I came across the AUTO section of the museum, amazingly enough it showed a Lexus 4.3L motor completely new and cut in half behind plastic glass with all the internal parts, cams, and everything showing and all moving very slowly, clearly illustrating how the motor functions and operates. It's an awesome display, I may go again soon and next time will bring the digital camera for a future post.

Another cool section in that same museum shows how the Hybrid motors were made and operates, cool stuff if your not familiar it. I highly recommend a visit for those whom live in or around the LA area. It's right off the 110 freeway near downtown LA, their is a black bird jet on display as you enter in near the museum you must check that monster out, an awesome plane and the fastest ever made by our military, two huge engines and a little cockpit it is rediculous, lot's to see and do over their, Imax films, museums, Trojan football etc... late-, .

Jibby,
When you say La Auto Museum do you mean The Peterson Automotive Museum? Just making sure because I don't remember seeing anything like that there last time I went.

The name is the California Science Museum at the University of Southern Cal. I was their today and remembered to bring my dig camera- hear are some pics, and I also took pictures of the real Black Bird USAF speed jet.

Bring the whole family to the USC campus and experience the lexus motor like never before, lots more to see, understanding hybrids, etc..... You have the Imax theater and a dynosaur museum as well, real T-rex skeleton etc... Best of all it's free except for the Imax and dynosaurs. I recommend everyone in the LA area to go and check this out, it's relatively new and undiscovered.

John

Twin Jet Black Bird at USC.

The awesome twin engine Mach 2 black bird spy plane. This plane isn't the speed demon blackbird but this one can move at mach 2 twice the speed of sound. Talk about horsepower this baby is off the charts! But I think I can take it in my sc!! HA HA

Now the smaller 4.0 liter motor is also displayed at I believe the LA Auto Museum, could be called something else but is located near Beverly Hills, California. That has the great history write up of the Lexus motor, and rates it the best production motor ever made. I saw this last year. I don't have pics of that one, sorry.

Dave, It's been about a year but I do remember reading that word for word. I will contact a friend to get the name of the Museum with the 4.0L cut in half and praising write ups. This museum is a auto history museum only and a good one at that, it details the history of motor developement, from the early German motors, Ford Motors, and the lexus motors. This museum has formula race car, vintage cars, funny cars, etc..on display. I believe it is located on Wilshire Blvd either in Hollywood or Beverly Hills. I will find out and post later.