Parts [SYD] 1uzfe Engine (Forged Pistons/Rods, Adaptronic ECU, Ported Heads)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

The Dustman

Hey guys,

Due to my lack of interest in my UZA80 build, I have come to the realization I have some good parts for the 1uz that could better someone else.

The 1uz has been stripped back to nothing, It has been machined by an engine shop in Campbelltown to accept the Ross forged pistons. The crank has been reinstalled but everything else is dismantled. The engine has been well looked after and has been away from moisture. Unsure on KM's on original motor as it came as a Engine/Box from Just Jap in Kirrawee.

Following are the performance and extra parts I have obtained to come with the sale:

- New ROSS forged pistons 8.5:1 CR
- New Argo Forged Billet Rods (I Beam)
- New ARP head studs
- New mains bearings and rod end bearings
- Full 1UZ, Toyota Seal rebuild kit
- MLS gaskets
- New Adaptronic (e420c) ECU and New 2m loom
- Professionally ported heads, extensive work on Inlet, clean up on exhaust
- Brand new water pump

As I said, the engine is totally stripped, but everything has been stored and will come with it other than:

Both coil packs.
Power steering reservoir/pump (I have an idler pulley made to fit in it's place)
Fuel Rails

The original loom has been cut at the rear of the engine and no original ECU is provided. Stock auto can be provided at no extra charge on buyers request. Everything has been packed into milk crates for inspection/transportation

I bought this setup from Judd (from this forum) at a bargain price of $4K. I would rather sell complete and the new owner gets an additional water pump thrown in, which I bought seperate, for the same price of $4K. I may consider parting it out or ebay if there is no interest.

I'm open to offers but don't PM me with offers for individual parts which waste both our time. I'm contactable through the forum for email or PM. Feel free to ask any questions!!

Cheers, Josh

n621553025_1557797_654131.jpg

n621553025_1557801_7510229.jpg

Old vs new... (original conrods + pistons not included)
n621553025_1557800_1419948.jpg