Parts Australia [SYD] - 1uzfe Engine (Forged Pistons/Rods, Adaptronic ECU, Ported Heads)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ToranaJudd

Hey all,

Due to a lack of interest, time and money to continue and the engine sitting around waiting to be built, I have come to the realization I have some good parts for the 1uz that could better someone else.

So far I have stripped back the 1uz to nothing, it has been machined by an engine shop in Campbelltown to accept the forged pistons I have purchased for it and since I have installed the crank back into it, and the rods and pistons just this week. The engine has been well looked after and has been away from moisture. Unsure on KM's on original motor as it came as a Engine/Box from Just Jap in Kirrawee. Following are the performance and extra parts I have obtained to come with the sale:

- New ROSS forged pistons 8.5:1 CR
- New Argo Forged Billet Rods (I Beam)
- New ARP head studs
- New mains bearings and rod end bearings
- Full 1uz, Toyota Seal rebuild kit
- MLS gaskets
- New Adaptronic (e420c) ECU and New 2m loom
- Professionally ported heads, extensive work on Inlet, clean up on exhaust

As I said, engine it totally stripped, but everything has been stored and come with it other than both coil packs (Long story short, I needed them on my hilux's 1uz after taking the lower one for a swim twice). The original loom has been cut at the rear of the engine and no original ECU is provided. Stock auto can be provided at no extra charge on buyers request and Photo's are to come in the near future when I pull my finger out. Ill also chuck in the engine stand that it is sitting on if buyer is interested.

I am still going thru receipts to determine how much of a bargain some one is about to receive, I dont want the earth for it, nor every cent I spent on it, just don't come at me with an offer that would insult us both, I would rather sell complete, but may consider selling ECU on its lonesome after I see what interest is around.

Stay tuned for a rough price and some photo's, but feel free to throw me an offer, you never know, you may end up with it!

Cheers, Judd.

mobile - (Australia) 0412 142 741
email - [email protected]

I might be interested in your Adaptronic.

Attachments

• Picture 037 2.JPG
    Picture 037 2.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 173
  • Picture 038 2.JPG
    Picture 038 2.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 173
  • Picture 039 2.JPG
    Picture 039 2.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 173
hey how are you going mate what sort of money are you chasing for it mate ? and what sump does it have on it ?