Supercharge 1UZ into UCF10 project.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JamesN

I'm just sharing my current project I've been working on. I'm in a process of doing a rebuilt of 1uz motor to be swap into my 93 LS400 that have been broken down. I'm also adding a Bullet M90 supercharger kit with it too. :D

This is the final product of how it should be. I hope.

Now to start. This is what she look like right now. On jack stands.

Attachments

• cabbie.jpg
    cabbie.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited by a moderator:
I got a free medium mileage motor from my friend David(Lextreme). It's a little burn but the internal is in great shape. That is all I need since I'm doing almost full rebuilt.

Last edited:
The Tear down begins. Thanks to my buddy Steve(Stevechumo) for taking out his precious time to come over and lend me a hand.

A pile of parts.

Heads are done with rebuilt with new Valve seals, Valve adjustment, Etc..

Block Clean out with all new seals, Oil pump, etc..

Good luck James; it looks like one impressive build!

Are you changing cams or staying with the stockers?

Nice work James. That going to be one clean and quick LS400 out there. Congrats.... I would estimate around 75-80 rwhp increase from stock with that setup.

You'll have 1 of the fastest LS400 out there, and to say 1 of the big powerful sedans out there. 9 psi can easily be achieved with your setup. Drooling! :D
I dont know about the fastest. Dont forget our friend SPF_Lexus (Shawn F.) He has a 4.7L with ATI. He will give James a good run for his money. Cant wait.....

I dont know about the fastest. Dont forget our friend SPF_Lexus (Shawn F.) He has a 4.7L with ATI. He will give James a good run for his money. Cant wait.....
We'll see. I know James is hardcore enough to put in some more mods to make it real fast. I think James is planning to make this car into at least a 12 seconds car. :D

Some update... It's coming together slowly. I'm taking my time doing this project since I've been busy with many other activities. :D

Very nice! Ongoing projects for the triad, but real happening project is only for the biad. Onead is slacking off. LOL.

Attachments

• engine loom.JPG
    engine loom.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 18
^^^ooooOOO. Hahhaha. David you gotta get your beast running. Remember Oct will The Pursuit event I'm doing. So lets have The Triad Drag Shoot out!