sub o2 sensor. where does it connect?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

viper92086

So i'm almost done with my swap and for the life of me i cant figure out where the sub o2 sensors harness is. does it come off the harness that goes to the trans?

Sub O2 sensors come off the main computer loom. Both come up through the floorpan, under the drivers and passengers feet.

What sort of computer do you have??

All 3 of mine don't.
And the ECU doesn't have provision for them either....?

Maybe it's a JDM/USDM thing?

Yup, it is a USDM thing, just like the EGR crap. Maybe it was a sub harness which plugs into the bit of harness that would lead back to the auto transmission. I have that bit still in my harness but folded over and zipped tied at the moment. The wiring diagram on here will get you what wires it is but I don't think it'll tell you which connector it is. Lucky I'm not in a state that inspects for this kind of stuff.

if the 1uzs run a 2nd pair of o2s
the wiring for them usually runs off the last plug on the ecu
the plug that does not goto the engine but goes to the dash
if then runs thru the dash down to the tunnel and i guess out thru a hole in the floor

jdm 1uzs dont run 2nd o2s so depending where u got yr engine will determine
if it runs them or not

^hmm ok thanks, do you guys know if there is any sort of resistor i can use to get rid of the rear o2 sensor codes? or just get some o2 simulators?

not sure
in australia we dont have them so never use them

there are afew o2 simulators in usa but not sure if they are compatable with 1uz

just put a switch on the check engine light to turn it off when not needed