here's how you activate the stock sub amp with A/M radio

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Man, i searched and searched for nothing. It's so SIMPLE!!!!!!

To activate the stock amp in a 1991 LS400 *nakamichi system*, simply put your remote wire with the Pink/blue wire inside the car, that's it, the amp doesn't get current from the radio wiring system.

The only thing i need to figure is to give it the sound signal, when i send High input into the pink wire in the car (wether it's a + or - from the radio i get the same result) I have bass but it's very low and the amp keeps triggering the breaker. Wether i put a + or - to t he blue wire, i loose the sound from my aftermarket radio. (short circuit)

It's very bizzare because i have a direct ground on the blue wire, it's supposed to be WP- and i don't really understand.

well, wiring is easy, on the amp, white = power, green = amp output to woofer, red/wht = unused (mute).

I'll try to split a RCA cable and feed it with low-level but i'm afraid to blow my low-level output from my radio... I'll get back on this, it's pretty useful for someone who wants to change the receiver but keep the sub working.

well, i tried via low level and it doesn't work. the grounding on the blue wire comes direc from the amp (i cuted the wire). I don,t know how to give it its signal.
yeah i've been messing around with it too with the same results. apparently the sub amp needs a different signal than a standard - +.
guess i'll have to get off my ass and just do a full install since i have all the equipment just sitting i n my garage!