Starting woes.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I'm nearing completion on my Land Rover 1uz conversion and can't seem to get the engine to run. I think I have all the relevant power supplies for the ECU and have power to the injectors, the igniters are well earthed but no power to the Crank or cam sensors. I've measured at the ECU aswell as the sensors themselves and get nothing. Am I missing power in somewhere:confused:
The engine cranks, and the fuel pump runs fine. The only issue I have had is the charge warning light won't light up , so I've bypassed that for now with a seperate bulb. The check engine light lights up. I've not altered anything at the engine side apart from EGR removal.
Everything's from a 1995 uk spec ls400 with 34,22,16,28 plugs.
Also if anybody has an accurate wiring diagram for this model I'd appreciate if you could let me know, I could do with identifying a few wires on a couple of the plugs that don't correspond with the diagrams I have:rolleyes:
Many thanks in advance, Lee.

Not enough pressure built up in the fuel rails earlier?
Fired mine up today for the first time too, video on the Surf forum.:D

Yeah, I noticed, nice little touch that and looking great too. It was shortly after watching that when I went back out to mine and it fired up, must've made it jealous :D
can't understand why it wouldn't fire earlier, there was no spark at all.:confused: