Standalone ECU Stand Alone (Part II)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I am picking up my 91 uzz Soarer today after getting a MINES standalone ECU fitted. The beauty of this one is the plug and play nature of the beast. No harness and all the dash components will continue to work. You even use the standard port for diagnostics. I have heard the tuning is quite hardcore and too severe for some though. I'll let you all know........
Ant

The Mines is actually a modified Soarer ECU, not really a standalone as they can't be tuned. Tuning modifications need to be made by Mines as there's no interface to get into the ECU.

Everyone who gets one notices an improvement though as the tune is more agressive than the stock ECU. Let us know what you think!

the mine's cpu is in!!

The CPU arrived 5 days late, but it's finally in. As the Mine's website says
The engine originally the power which it has the design which is not stress and pulls out.
While operating idling and the air conditioner normally,
Better looking performance is made to actualize.
As for reworking, just exchange of the ROM.
Please enjoy the setting like magic. 
it idles nicely and feels the same at first. Climbing hills requires less throttle and it revs out nicley, with the power band kicking in harder and earlier and lasting longer. The previous owner cliams a 13.8 -400m in a 92 soarer. One problem though. I thought it would fix my start and stall problem I have after the engine is warm. It didn't :-( ...any clues anyone. I get the engine electronics warning on the dash after about 10 seconds of spluttering, then it dies.