Speedometer pinout

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Johann37

Hi All
Is there somewhere, somebody on this forum that can please assist me in my dilemma with the speedo output on a 1uz fe vvti with the a650e transmission.

I did a conversion in my 2011 Ford Ranger 2.5 TD (WL) and even got the Dakota unit (SGI-100BT) but can't seem to get signal to my speedometer

Hi All
Is there somewhere, somebody on this forum that can please assist me in my dilemma with the speedo output on a 1uz fe vvti with the a650e transmission.

I did a conversion in my 2011 Ford Ranger 2.5 TD (WL) and even got the Dakota unit (SGI-100BT) but can't seem to get signal to my speedometer
Hallo
I need the same information for my Mitsubishi L200. I bought an Acewell cluster. everything works but the speedo. Which pin on the ECU goes to the speedometer.
Can anybody help?

Hallo
I need the same information for my Mitsubishi L200. I bought an Acewell cluster. everything works but the speedo. Which pin on the ECU goes to the speedometer.
Can anybody help?
Pretty sure you have been told there isnt a single speedo pin on the ecu. Stock 1uz vvti are either multiplex to dash or the non multiplex the speedo is from the abs.