Spark plugs

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

deathblow

hey guys i have been hearing that the iridium plugs give you more hp and tQ. I was woundering if this was true. I forgot the company but they say they got a 13hp gain on a 93 sc400. with just changeing the plugs to iridum plugs.

My 1UZ has done 125 000, has the original platniums and seems to be running fine. When are they due to be changed?
Regads
Matt.

Matt I changed mine at 120,000 and the electrode was missing from all of them although the engine still ran fine.
I would suggest checking them (They may have been changed in Japan) and replacing with iridium NGK, I have had no problem with them.

I have ordered a set of NGK Iridium IFR6T-11
Has anyone had any experience with these Plugs
Dont have them in Aussie
Im having to import from the the US
Just want everything to work well for when its Supercharged

i've not used them on my 1UZ, but have used them on my VN Commodore and have nothing but praise for them.

took them out for a look after about 25,000kms and they still looked like new.

My local parts store ordered a set of BKR6EIX-11 (4272) NGK Iridium ix. They have been working great for 20,000 km. What I do need is a set of leads, mine are 11 years old.

Im running NGK BKR7es-11 (Gap at. 040) and they are cheap and provide good power w/ my nitrous. Also used the iridiums BkR6eix-11 and they were also very good.